5.0
Turnaround Time

I hired William W. Dillard II with Austin Texas Home Improvements for several jobs in at my home.

My wife and I work and live at our home and trusted Will Dillard with $4000.00 to for roofing, cabinet painting , and siding work. William W Dillard II and his team did a fine job. The were on time and completed the work within the time frame he said they could do it in. When they finished I was able to walk every project and point out anything I didn't like.

They were only a few items I asked him to touch up. Will and his team made sure I was happy with the work before asking for the balance of the total project. I gladly gave him the rest of the money I owed him paying a total of $8,000.00. I am endorsing William W Dillard II and his company Austin Texas Home Improvements for any remodeling or home improvement work you may have.

The cabinets in the picture are mine, they were stained with a natural wood grain look. Will painted them with very expensive paint without sanding them.

Great Job Will. Sincerely, David JB Distributing

Review about: Austin Texas Home Improvements Remodeling.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

I meet William W. Dillard II on CraigsList which has a reputation hosting frauds and scammers.

I was hesitant give will the job because he did talk a little fast. However, I am glad I trusted him with my remodel. The scope of work was very long and had an estimated cost of 65K including labor. We Paid Will Dillard $5,500.00 per week until they were done.

Will estimated that they would need 5 weeks to finish the project and he was right. On the sixth week will had a punch list to complete. The list was not that long but had a few things that were expensive to complete. Will and his team did the work and without pause and made sure I was Happy.

I am a very picky and detailed person Will made sure that every detail I wanted in my home was as I wanted it. I don't know how he put up with my standing over his shoulder but he did.

Thanks Will I hope this endorsement makes up for my constant interuption of the beautiful work you and your crew did to my house. Thanks Will

Barb

I hired William W Dillard II with Austin Texas Home Improvements for paint and flooring. They did a really good job and made me feel like I was doing the right thing by getting 3 quotes. I agree with the post these guys are good.

Austin Texas Home Improvements Products and Services